KLDR ON FB NEWS TWEETS Realty Executives
Untitled
  • Home
  • News & Weather
  • Features
  • On Air
  • Calendars
  • Info
kldr logo
TIMER - TEMPLATE - Place Script between head and body tags - ADD THREE HOURS
Unattended candle scorches Medford bathroom
A bathroom in a Medford residence at 3308 Wheat Ridge was torched at roughly 2:24 p.m. Sunday by an unattended candle.

Four engines from Medford Fire-Rescue responded to the home but further investigation revealed several pipes in the bathroom burst which extinguished the blaze. The fire was contained to the bathroom area but half the home received significant smoke damage.

No injuries were reported from the incident.
Posted on 12/23/13 8:26AM by Jared Dill