Family flees early morning fire in Medford
A family escaped a fire unscathed Wednesday morning in the 1000 block of Camellia Avenue in Medford.
Medford Fire Rescue responded with five engines and 20 firefighters and they managed to quell the flames in approximately 10 minutes.
No injuries were sustained in the incident.
Investigators say the fire started in a trash can that had embers from a fireplace.
The fire damaged the home’s attic and garage and damage estimates have not yet been calculated.